Terms & Conditions
Stationery UK Ltd will not be held liable for and special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (this includes without limitation any loss of data or profits or business interruption) arising from the use of the information provided on this website.
1. All goods remain the property of Stationery UK Ltd until full payment has been received.
2. All prices are subject to the prevailing rate of VAT where applicable. Please note we cannot process orders for export outside the EU or VAT refunded orders.
3. All prices shown are in pounds sterling.
4. All RRP's shown represent the manufacturer's suggested selling price.
5. All prices shown are correct at the time of publishing, E & OE.
1. Payment can be made securely using a credit or debit card online.
2. Credit accounts are available to business users.
3. All credit account applications are checked using the Credit Protection Association and will only be available if authorised.
4. All credit accounts are issued with terms of 30 days nett.
5. Payment for credit accounts can be made using BACS (preferable) or company cheques.
1. Specifications for products are subject to change without notice.
2. If a product is out of stock and we are unable to obtain a delivery date we will advise you and offer you a suitable alternative whenever possible.
3. If a product is out of stock and we are able to establish a delivery date we will notify you by telephone or email to confirm the due date.
4. If the goods that you order are covered by manufacturer's warranty, the liability remains with that specific manufacturer.
1. Products will be delivered to you on a a one/ two working day basis following the date of order for UK Mainland excluding the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
2. If you wish your order to be delivered on a specific day, please notify us at the time of order.
3. Delivery charged at £5.99 incl VAT on all orders.
Shortages and Returns
1. If any item that you have ordered does not arrive however it does show on your delivery documents this is known as a shortage. All shortages must be notified to Stationery UK Ltd by email within 2 working days. Please ensure that you know the product code, delivery note number and quantity ordered (or missing) to enable us to process the shortage.
2. If you wish to return a product because it is damaged on arrival please notify Stationery UK Ltd by email within 2 working days. Again please ensure that you know the product code and delivery note number to enable us to process the return.
3. Standard returns - Please advise us within 14 days if you wish to return any products that you have ordered. Any bespoke or special product orders are strictly non returnable.
4. IN ALL RETURN SCENARIOS - THE PRODUCTS MUST BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING, IF THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING IS NOT RETURNED WITH THE GOODS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR RE-SALE WE WILL BE UNABLE TO ACCEPT THE RETURN FROM YOU.